- Web Series
- TV Movies
Saturday, December 24, 2016
13 Things to Know About the December 23, 2016 Episode of 'Days of our lives'
1. Chad is stunned when he sees that Abigail is alive, and takes her in his arms.
2. Chad asks Abigail where she has been.
3. Abby explains that Andre helped her disappear, and she only came back when she learned JJ was shot.
4. Abby tells Chad she knows he has moved on with Gabi.
5. Chad is devastated when Abby says she wishes she were dead.
6. Abby doesn't think she can be the woman Chad needs, but he wonders if she can be the mother Thomas needs.
7. Gabi announces to Sonny and Dario she and JJ have broken up.
8. Dario stuns Gabi when he tells her that Abigail is alive.
9. Dario clashes with Paul and Sonny.
10. Sonny and Paul share a close moment.
11. Justin and Adrienne discuss past Christmases with their kids; she falls asleep on his lap.
12. Steve, Kayla, Roman, and Joey have dinner together. Jade shows up, and Kayla assures her that she is family now.
13. Steve and Kayla exchange gifts for the holiday.
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 2-January 6, 2017)
- Vivian Jovanni Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- First Air Date Set for Leann Hunley on 'Days of our Lives'
- Leaked Video Reveals Abby and Dario Become Engaged on 'Days of our Lives'
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (December 26-December 30, 2016)
- Lucas Adams Joins the Cast of 'Days of our Lives'
- Christie Clark and Austin Peck Returning to 'Days of our Lives' as Carrie and Austin
- Veteran Performer Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Gabrielle Haugh Replaces Paige Searcy as Jade on 'Days of our Lives'
- 'Days of our Lives' Casting For New Role
- Valerie's Son Connected to the Horton Family on 'Days of our Lives'
- Aaron D. Spears Back to 'Days of our Lives'
- Is Dr. Caleb Cooper Still Coming to Salem on 'Days of our Lives'?
- Peter Reckell to DAYS Fans: 'I’m glad Bo remains in your memories as he does in mine.'
- Another Star Returns to 'Days of our Lives'
- Greg Vaughan Returns to 'Days of our Lives'.