Now, Berris is responding to fans who aren't happy that he will be playing the role.
Berris tweeted, "for @GeneralHospital fans. would never try 2 replicate the reputed @BfordAnderson. will b a dif take on #spinelli. and only a few eps.
for @GeneralHospital fans. would never try 2 replicate the reputed @BfordAnderson. will b a dif take on #spinelli. and only a few eps.— Blake Berris (@BlakeBerris) December 26, 2016
Berris was sensational as Nick on DAYS, and his presence has been missed in daytime. I am looking forward to seeing what he brings to Spinelli, and I hope he is open to returning to the soap world for good.
How do you feel about Berris replacing Anderson as Spinelli on GH? I would love to hear your thoughts.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- Bradford Anderson Explains Surprising Spinelli Recast on 'General Hospital'
- Blake Berris Replaces Bradford Anderson As Spinelli on 'General Hospital'
- 'General Hospital' Spoilers (January 2-January 6, 2017)
- 'General Hospital' Spoilers (December 26-December 30, 2016)
- Kristina Wagner and John J York Visit 'General Hospital'
- 'Another World' Alum to 'General Hospital'
- Bryan Craig Wants to Know If You Think He Should Return to 'General Hospital'
- Don Harvey On Rebecca Herbst: "I Had Such a Crush on Her"
- Tonja Walker Back to 'General Hospital'? (Updated)
- First Air Date Set for Matt Cohen on 'Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders'
- Donnell Turner Isn't Interested in Curtis Fighting Jason for Sam on 'General Hospital'