Nancy doesn't want to hurt Nicole by keeping her away from the baby, but she will do anything to keep Holly from Deimos (Vincent Irizary). Will Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin) approve of Nancy's deception when she wakes up from her coma?
Meanwhile, Brady (Eric Martsolf) gets the test results that he believes will prove that Nicole and her dead fiance Dr. Daniel Jonas are Holly's parents. Too bad the results aren't what he is looking for.
Elsewhere, Kate (Lauren Koslow) knows that Eduardo (A Martinez) stole the mircrochips from Andre (Thaao Penghlis), and now struggles with whether or not she should betray him. Will she choose her sex life or her conscience?
In other Salem news, Theo (Kyler Pettis) and Claire (Olivia Rose Keegan) spy on Valerie (Vanessa Williams) and overhear a suspicious conversation. Will they learn that Valerie has a son named Eli (Lamon Archey), who is also Julie's (Susan Hayes) grandson? Probably not until February Sweeps.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC.
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'Days of our Lives' 2017 Preview
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 9-January 13, 2017)
- 'Days of our Lives' Preview: Chad is Torn Between Gabi and Abby
- First Air Dates Set for Christie Clark and Austin Peck on 'Days of our Lives'
- Vivian Jovanni Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Leaked Video Reveals Abby and Dario Become Engaged on 'Days of our Lives'
- Lucas Adams Joins the Cast of 'Days of our Lives'