She tells Michael Logan from tvinsider, "I’m open to anything. I have extreme amounts of love for Salem and for my character, Kristen, and feel very loyal to that show. But Y&R is my job right now and I wouldn’t ever want to do anything that pissed anyone off."
Davidson also recalls the chemistry she shared with Eric Martsolf (Brady). "Hey, I had a very good thing going with Eric and I never saw that one coming. I could never have predicted it. I didn’t know him, never auditioned with him, but we had fantastic chemistry, so who the hell knows?"
To get Davidson's thoughts on Y&R’s new head writer Sally Sussman, and the real deal about RHOBH, click here for her full interview.
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 16-January 20, 2017)
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: Deimos Kidnaps Abby and Gabi; Chad to the Rescue
- 'Days of our Lives' 2017 Preview
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 9-January 13, 2017)
- 'Days of our Lives' Preview: Chad is Torn Between Gabi and Abby
- First Air Dates Set for Christie Clark and Austin Peck on 'Days of our Lives'
- Vivian Jovanni Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Leaked Video Reveals Abby and Dario Become Engaged on 'Days of our Lives'
- Lucas Adams Joins the Cast of 'Days of our Lives'