The 2013-2014 television season officially ended last week and CBS Daytime finished at #1 for the 28th consecutive year. Let's Make a Deal and The Talk rose to their largest audiences ever, while The Price is Right, The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless delivered their largest viewer totals in years.
Below is a breakdown of the CBS Daytime programs:
* Let's Make a Deal 1 averaged 2.93 million viewers and Let's Make a Deal 2 averaged 3.39m viewers, both up +9% from a year ago to series bests.
* The Price is Right 1 averaged 4.83m viewers, increasing +8% and delivering its largest audience since 2004-2005. Meanwhile, The Price is Right 2, daytime's #1 program, averaged 5.60m viewers, was up +5%, marking its largest audience since 2006-2007.
* The Talk delivered its largest-ever audience with 2.67 million viewers, up +10% from last year.
* The Bold and the Beautiful averaged 3.84m, up +7%, scoring the daytime drama's largest audience since the 2006-2007 year.
* The Young and the Restless delivered 5.10m, a +5% jump from a year ago, delivering its largest audience since the 2009-2010 year.