Showtime's Ray Donovan continued its ratings growth this week. The series delivered its highest-rated telecast and best total night ever on Sunday.
- Episode 10 of Ray Donovan delivered a series high for the second consecutive week with 1.8 million viewers at 9 p.m., up +10% vs. last week (1.63 million).
- Episode 10 outperformed the season two premiere by +47% (vs. 1.2 million) and the season one finale by +28% (1.4 million).
- Ray Donovan had its best total night ever with 2.4 million viewers, up +9% vs. last week (2.2 million). The previous highest rated night ever was the show's season one premiere with 2.2 million.
- Sunday's total night outperformed the season two premiere night by +35% (1.8 million) and the season one finale night by +14% (vs. 2.1 million).
- Season to date, the series is averaging five million viewers per week across platforms.