|Ava (Maura West) and Nina (Michelle Stafford). Photo Credit: ABC|
"A liquid drug works at lot faster and stronger than pills," Nina explains to Ava. "I know from personal experience because my mother injected me with a liquid form of anti-depressants to give me a miscarriage."
"How ironic, a needle to my baby away," Nina goes on to say, "but this needle will give me my baby back."
Watch a GH sneak peek below:
Spoiler Alert! Don't miss General Hospital on Thursday, November 6, Ava finally comes face to face with Sonny (Maurice Benard).
* 'General Hospital' Sneak Peek: Liz Tells Jake He'll Never Be Able To Pay His Hospital Bills Unless He Remembers He's a Rockefeller, or a Quartermaine
* 'General Hospital' November Sweeps Teasers
* Watch 'General Hospital' Star Kristen Alderson Sing National Anthem At Eagles-Cardinals Game
* 'General Hospital' Star Jason Thompson Appears on 'The Chew' (Video)
* Hugo Napier Returning to 'General Hospital' as Larry Ashton