|Nina Clay (Michelle Stafford) and Franco (Roger Howarth). Photo Credit: ABC|
"I don't know what to think," Carly responds. "Jason was such a huge part of my life. Things didn't really happen for me unless I told him. He was my everything, he was my conscience, he was my best friend, and you're telling me that he was out there somewhere fighting to stay alive and I was, what, here screwing around with Franco?"
Watch a sneak peek of their upcoming conversation below:
Spoiler Alert! Don't miss General Hospital on Friday, December 12 when Carly has a chance encounter with Jake (Billy Miller).
* 'General Hospital' nominated for WGA Award
* 'General Hospital' Star Lisa LoCicero Pregnant with Baby Girl
* Betsy Franco Making a Return Visit to 'General Hospital'
* 'General Hospital' Casting New Male Contract Role
* Watch 'General Hospital' Star Kristen Alderson Sing National Anthem At Eagles-Cardinals Game
* 'General Hospital' Tops Daytime Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings