|They are in separate cells but there's plenty of verbal sparring between Ava (Maura West) and |
Nina (Michelle Stafford) on General Hospital.
"You're going to be in here for years and years, possibly life, and I get to get out," Nina says, "and I get to be with Jamie."
"You really are delusional, aren't you?" Ava asks. "Do you honestly think you'll get custody of a baby, any baby after what you've done?"
Fed up, Ava later goes for the jugular.
"You've blown your chance at motherhood," Ava sneers. "You're completely barren, and now you've blown your chance at adopting."
That leads Nina, who clearly lost her last marble in recent weeks, to throw a chair.
Watch a sneak peek of their latest showdown below:
Spoiler Alert! Don't miss General Hospital on Friday, December 19 when Franco (Emmy winner Roger Howarth) and Nina learn their fates.
* 'General Hospital' nominated for WGA Award
* Kelly Thiebaud Leaves 'General Hospital': Watch Britt's Goodbye (Video)
* Former 'General Hospital' Actress Mary Ann Mobley Dead at 75
* 'General Hospital' Star Lisa LoCicero Pregnant with Baby Girl
* 'General Hospital' Casting New Male Contract Role
* 'General Hospital' Tops Daytime Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014