|The Young and the Restless is casting some interesting under-five roles. How will they fit into the story?|
THUG (Posted November 20)
2 EPISODE UNDER 5 PART. SEEKING A BURLY TOUGH LOOKING MALE THUG! 30s-40s. MUST have stage combat/stunt experience. ACTOR MUST BE AT LEAST 6'!
Shoot/Start Date: Thursday, December 4 and Friday, December 12
MALE DOCTOR (Posted December 4)
This is an UNDER-5 part. MALE 30s - 40s. Seeking an actor with ACTUAL MEDICAL EXPERIENCE to play an UNDER-5 doctor. Doctor is kind, compassionate and always by the book. Actor MUST have actual medical experience.
Shoot/Start Date: Wednesday, December 10
AGENT RIDDICK (Posted: Wednesday, December 10)
VERY STRONG UNDER 5 PART. MALE. LATE 30s TO EARLY 40s. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENT. NO NONSENSE. ALL BUSINESS & NO PLAY.
Shoot/Start Date: Wednesday, December 17
NURSE (Posted December 17)
UNDER-5 PART. FEMALE NURSE. 40s to early 50s. A TOUGH, NO NONSENSE nurse. STRONG presence. Can control ANY situation. She commands respect and her patients do not dare mess with her.
Shoot/Start Date: Wednesday, December 17 (this one must be a typo since the notice was posted on the start date)
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014
* CBS Daytime Holiday Preview: 'The Young and the Restless' and 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers
* Melody Thomas Scott Health Scare: 'The Young and the Restless' Star Says She Was 'Incapacitated' By Reaction to Medication
* McKenna Grace Back as Faith Newman on 'The Young and the Restless'; Alyvia Alyn Lind Leaving To Shoot TNT Pilot
* 'The Young and the Restless' Casting New Role (Matt Wilkins): Could Kyle Abbott Be Returning?