|Sam explains the significance of the [hoenix trinket to Jake. Photo Credit: ABC|
"You want to know what's so important about this worthless trinket?" Sam asks.
"I didn't say it was worthless," Jake replies.
"It was a gift from me to my husband," Sam explains. "We gave them to each other after the first Christmas we were married. You see this?"
"Uh huh," sighs Jake
"This is me," Sam says.
"You're a Phoenix?" Jake asks.
"Jason had it with him when Faison – the guy you helped escape – shot him in the back, kicked him in the water, and left him there to drown," Sam adds with a broken voice.
Watch a sneak peek of their conversation below:
Spoiler Alert! Don't miss General Hospital on Tuesday, February 3 when Jake has another memory flash.
* 'General Hospital' Sneak Peek: Bomb on the Boat!
* Hayley Erin Joins 'General Hospital' as New Kiki Jerome
* 30th Annual Artios Awards Winners include 'General Hospital,' 'Orange is the New Black,' 'Fargo' and 'Breaking Bad'
* 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Nominees Include 'Days of our Lives,' 'General Hospital,' 'How to Get Away with Murder.' 'The Fosters'
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2014
* 'General Hospital' nominated for WGA Award
* 'General Hospital' Star Lisa LoCicero Pregnant with Baby Girl
* EXCLUSIVE: 'Days of our Lives' Star Eric Martsolf to Host 6th Annual Indie Series Awards on April 1