|Hira Ambrosino will play Paul's mother ,Tori Narita, on Days of our Lives.|
The original casting notice described the character as "a gorgeous Japanese woman between the ages of 40 and 50 to play Tori Norita. She is the proud mother of a 25-year old son and lives in Japan, but longs to be in the States with her son to support his career."
According to IMDb, Ambrosino was born and raised in Japan. She grew up in different cities in Japan, including Nagoya, Tokyo, Yokohama, and Shizuoka. Studied music composition and classical piano performance at the Oberlin College Conservatory of music. She has a Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude, from Towson University; a Master of Arts in American Politics from Johns Hopkins University, and a Ph.D. pending in International Relations from Johns Hopkins University.
Ambrosino's many credits include Franklin & Bash, Hawaii Five-0, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, MotherLover Perception House M.D. and FlashForward.
Ambrosino previously played Dr. Hayden in an episode of on Days of our Lives in February 2009. She has also appeared on General Hospital, One Life to Live and The Young and the Restless.
For a sample of her work, check out her drama reel below:
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 1)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 2)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 3)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 4)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 5)
* 'Days of our Lives': The Story of Paul Narita, Sonny Kiriakis & Will Horton (Part 6)
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014 - Christopher Sean Best Male Newcomer
* Lucas Kerr Joins 'Days of our Lives' as Clint on January 16