|"If it were easy, I would have done it a long time ago," Paul tells Will about coming out.|
Catch up on Part 1 (November 7-14, 2014), Part 2 (November 18-26, 2014), Part 3 (December 1-11, 2014), Part 4 (December 16-19, 2014), Part 5 (December 22-26, 2014), Part 6 (December 29, 2014-January 2, 2015), Part 7 (January 5-9, 2015) and Part 8 (from January 12-16, 2015) of the story, and then watch it continue below with episodes from January 19-29, 2015.
Monday, January 19, 2015
Will tries to help Paul deal with what he's going through. He uses his own story of coming out to help Paul realize that honesty is the best way to deal with this. Paul disagrees, stating his family will never understand and it will hurt them if they find out he's gay. Will reassures him and predicts he'll find Mr. Right, just like Will did. Paul's surprised to hear that Will is in a relationship.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Will fears Paul is giving him an ultimatum, but Paul apologizes and ultimately decides to go through with the article. Later, Will returns home to Sonny, and the two men have a fight. Earlier, Marlena and John babysit Arianna, and Sonny hears about John's return to the force. John says he hasn't decided, but Sonny says it's so obvious that he has. John tries to deny, but Marlena assures it's okay - as long as it makes him happy. Marlena and John worry there is trouble in paradise between Will and Sonny, and John offers to talk to Sonny.
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
A guilt-ridden Will starts to fall apart with Kate, who realizes he has cheated on Sonny. Later, Will meets with Paul for another interview. Kate goes to Sonny and, without revealing what she knows, encourages him to do whatever it takes to make things work with Will. As Will bolsters Paul for the challenges that lie ahead, Sonny arrives at the office and is poised to find his present and former loves together.
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Sonny almost walks in on Will and Paul’s meeting at Sonix but is waylaid by Zoe, who warns him Will is working. Later, Sonny shares his confidence with John that all is well in his marriage. Back at the office, Will and Paul wrap their final interview for the article. Thoughtful Will then returns home and tells Kate that he is determined to be honest with Sonny about sleeping with Paul. Kate is adamant that this is the worst possible thing Will could do. Sonny arrives to overhear that Will has a secret.
Thursday, January 29, 2015
It looks like Will might come clean with Sonny regarding his infidelity, but Kate steps in and helps bury the truth. In private, Kate warns her grandson he can never tell Sonny about his affair with Paul. Later, Sonny hopes he and Will can reset their relationship, and Will is in agreement, hoping they’ll both be able to move on.
Days of our Lives spoilers:
Monday, February 2
Paul tells Sonny he has met another guy.
Tuesday, February 3
Paul confesses to Sonny.
Wednesday, February 4
Sonny is brutally attacked.
Thursday, February 5
Sonny's life hangs in the balance.
Friday, February 6
Paul heads for an explosive encounter.
* 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: Sonny's Life Hangs in the Balance After Brutal Attack
* Hira Ambrosino Joins 'Days of our Lives' as Paul's Mother, Tori Narita
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 1)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 2)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 3)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 4)
* The Story of 'Days of our Lives' Baseball Player Paul Narita (Part 5)
* 'Days of our Lives': The Story of Paul Narita, Sonny Kiriakis & Will Horton (Part 6)
* 'Days of our Lives': The Story of Paul Narita, Sonny Kiriakis & Will Horton (Part 7)
* 'Days of our Lives': The Story of Paul Narita, Sonny Kiriakis & Will Horton (Part 8)
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014 - Christopher Sean Best Male Newcomer
* 'Days of our Lives' Sneak Peek: A Big New Year in Salem