|Agent and Sloane and Anna Devane have clashed over his investigation.|
"Friends I got sad/disheartening news today that my story/character on GH is ending," Derringer wrote. "I shot my last episode yesterday. Thank you all so much."
Later, he added, "Just want 2 thank every one of yu for all the love support & kind words about Me/Sloane. Was really disheartening but your kindness helps xo."
The role has been recast with Grayson McCouch, who will debut as the new Agent Sloane in February.
* Daytime Soap Operas: Best & Worst of 2014 - Nathan & Maxie Best Couple
* Serial Scoop's 20 Most Popular Interviews of 2014
- In Memoriam: Remembering Those We Lost in 2014
* Maurice Benard Renews Contract with 'General Hospital'
* 'General Hospital' nominated for WGA Award
* 'General Hospital' Star Lisa LoCicero Pregnant with Baby Girl