|"You're my daughter," Franco says to Kiki.|
"You are not calling Ned," Alexis says, ending up nearly on top of Julian while reaching for the phone to stop him.
"Just five minutes," Julian replies.
"No, no, he would not appreciate it," insists Alexis.
"Okay, fine. If you won't let me call your ex, you're going to have to find another way to keep me occupied," Julian tells her.
"Okay," says Alexis, who climbs on top and plants a kiss on him. "How's that?"
Watch a sneak peek of their scene below:
Spoiler Alert! Don't miss General Hospital on Thursday, February 19 when Ned (Wally Kurth) makes a shocking announcement to Julian and Alexis.
* 'General Hospital' Sneak Peek: You're My Daughter
* Hayley Erin Joins 'General Hospital' as New Kiki Jerome
* Ryan Paevey, Naya Rivera, Michele Williams, Stacy London & Padma Lakshmi Guest Co-Host 'The View' Next Week
* Harper Rose Barash to Play Georgie on 'General Hospital'
* 'General Hospital' Asking Fans to Vote For Which Character They Want to Make a Return Appearance
* 30th Annual Artios Awards Winners include 'General Hospital,' 'Orange is the New Black,' 'Fargo' and 'Breaking Bad'
* 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Nominees Include 'Days of our Lives,' 'General Hospital,' 'How to Get Away with Murder.' 'The Fosters'
* Forrmer 'All My Children' and 'Guiding Light' Star Rebecca Budig Joins 'General Hospital' in "Spitfire" Role
* 'General Hospital' nominated for WGA Award
* 'General Hospital' Star Lisa LoCicero Pregnant with Baby Girl
* EXCLUSIVE: 'Days of our Lives' Star Eric Martsolf to Host 6th Annual Indie Series Awards on April 1