|A tribute to 50 years of Days of our Lives was one of the highlights of the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards.|
The 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards ignited fans on social media and became the second highest ranked show in Nielsen's Twitter TV Ratings for the night, just behind Game of Thrones. The live awards show out-ranked the 2015 Radio Disney Music Awards, WWE Extreme Rules and Keeping up with the Kardashians in the Nielsen Twitter TV rankings.
Pop aired two telecasts of the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday, April 26, including a live broadcast at 8 p.m. ET and 5 p.m. PT with a repeat at 11 p.m. ET and 8 p.m. PT.
The television broadcast was a collaboration between the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences (NATAS), Pop and Michael Levitt Productions.
* 42nd Annual Daytime Emmys A Social Media Hit: Over 1.9M Unique Audience, 10M Impressions
* Thoughts on the 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
* 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards: Complete List of Winners
* 42nd Annual Daytime Creative Emmy Awards Winners
* 'Days of our Lives' 50th Anniversary Daytime Emmys Tribute (Video)
* Babyface Sings "Gone Too Soon" During Daytime Emmys Memoriam (Video)