Read on for details about each pick-up:
* A.P.B.: A tech billionaire purchases a troubled police precinct in the wake of a loved one’s murder, but can this eccentric and enigmatic figure’s cutting edge approach fix the broken ways of these blue blooded veterans?
* The Exorcist: A modern reinvention inspired by William Blatty’s original 1971 book, the propulsive, serialized psychological thriller follows two very different men tackling one family’s case of horrifying demonic possession, and confronting the face of true evil. The cast includes Geena Davis (Grey’s Anatomy), Brianne Howey (Scream Queens), Hannah Kasulka (The Fosters), Alfonso Herrera (Sense8), Ben Daniels (Flesh and Bone) and Kurt Egyiawan (Beast of No Nation).
* Lethal Weapon: When Texas cop and former Navy SEAL Martin Riggs suffers the loss of his wife and baby, he moves to Los Angeles to start anew. There, he gets partnered with LAPD detective Roger Murtaugh, who, having recently suffered a “minor” heart attack, must avoid any stress in his life.
* Making History stars Adam Pally (The Mindy Project),Leighton Meester (Gossip Girl) and Yassir Lester (The Carmichael Show) as friends who find a way to travel through time for truth, justice, and riches, which complicates their lives in 2016. They visit some of the greatest moments of the past as they try to resolve their personal problems, while history and pop culture comically collide.
* The Mick stars Kaitlin Olson (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) as a hard-living, foul mouthed woman moves to affluent Greenwich, Conn., to raise the spoiled kids of her wealthy sister who has fled the country to avoid a federal indictment.
* Pitch follows a young female pitcher (Twisted‘s Kylie Bunbury) who defies the odds when she becomes the first woman to play in the major leagues.