Now that Paul and Sonny are a couple, what's next for the twosome known as 'PaulSon'? What about if Sonny's husband Will Horton, who also happens to be Paul's ex-lover, returns from the dead?
How does Sean feel about this possibility? "I absolutely love the idea of bringing Will back. His wedding to Sonny was daytime TV history. He’s such a legacy character. Obviously, the writers can find a way to make it happen—people are always coming back from the dead in Salem—and I’d say kudos to that. It would be an incredible storyline for all three characters but, if it doesn’t happen, we will still be able to show a loving gay couple on television, portraying them in a light the LGBTQ community can be really proud of. Either way, it’s a big win."
For more on Sonny and Paul's reunion, where this leaves Paul's relationship with Derrick (Spencer Neville), and why Paul finds it important to get Marlena's blessing, click here for the full interview.
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 2-January 6, 2017)
- Vivian Jovanni Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- First Air Date Set for Leann Hunley on 'Days of our Lives'
- Leaked Video Reveals Abby and Dario Become Engaged on 'Days of our Lives'
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (December 26-December 30, 2016)
- Lucas Adams Joins the Cast of 'Days of our Lives'
- Christie Clark and Austin Peck Returning to 'Days of our Lives' as Carrie and Austin
- Veteran Performer Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Gabrielle Haugh Replaces Paige Searcy as Jade on 'Days of our Lives'
- 'Days of our Lives' Casting For New Role
- Valerie's Son Connected to the Horton Family on 'Days of our Lives'
- Aaron D. Spears Back to 'Days of our Lives'
- Is Dr. Caleb Cooper Still Coming to Salem on 'Days of our Lives'?
- Peter Reckell to DAYS Fans: 'I’m glad Bo remains in your memories as he does in mine.'
- Another Star Returns to 'Days of our Lives'
- Greg Vaughan Returns to 'Days of our Lives'.