|Laura and Elizabeth bond during the week of January 2, 2017 on GH|
Tuesday, January 3
* Sonny and Carly reunite.
* Alexis talks to Julian.
* Elizabeth tells Franco she is concerned about his future.
* Lulu yearns for Charlotte.
Wednesday, January 4
* Valentin comforts Nina about Claudette.
* Franco wants to clear his name.
* Finn's recovery has a price.
* Andre hypnotizes Anna
* Obrecht challenges Elizabeth.
Thursday, January 5
* Jason gets a surprise.
* Sam questions Julian about Rudge.
* Nelle's friendship with Michael deepens.
* Don Swayze debuts as Buzz, a homeless man.
* Alexis' behavior raises Franco's suspicions
Friday, January 6
* Alexis' memory tricks her.
* Franco talks to Scott.
* Laura and Elizabeth bond over their taste in men.
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'General Hospital' Spoilers (January 2-January 6, 2017)
- 'General Hospital' Spoilers (December 26-December 30, 2016)
- Kristina Wagner and John J York Visit 'General Hospital'
- 'Another World' Alum to 'General Hospital'
- Bryan Craig Wants to Know If You Think He Should Return to 'General Hospital'
- Don Harvey On Rebecca Herbst: "I Had Such a Crush on Her"
- Tonja Walker Back to 'General Hospital'? (Updated)
- First Air Date Set for Matt Cohen on 'Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders'
- Donnell Turner Isn't Interested in Curtis Fighting Jason for Sam on 'General Hospital'