|Will Elizabeth be torn between two men on General Hospital?|
GH Co-Head Writers Shelly Altman and Jean Passanante answered that very question in the January 2, 2017 issue of Soap Opera Digest.
They told the magazine, "We have worked very hard to build Franco and Elizabeth as a couple and we will continue along that path. Griffin will certainly become a factor in their life as time goes on, but we're not trying to rip apart this nice couple."
It sounds to me that the couple they intend to write for is Franco and Elizabeth, while Griffin will develop feelings for the beautiful nurse at some point.
I don't have any problem with a triangle, but I really don't want to see Elizabeth painted as a fickle tart, unable to choose between two men.
Who are you rooting for? Sound off below!
General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- Bradford Anderson Explains Surprising Spinelli Recast on 'General Hospital'
- Blake Berris Replaces Bradford Anderson As Spinelli on 'General Hospital'
- 'General Hospital' Spoilers (January 2-January 6, 2017)
- 'Another World' Alum to 'General Hospital'
- Bryan Craig Wants to Know If You Think He Should Return to 'General Hospital'
- Don Harvey On Rebecca Herbst: "I Had Such a Crush on Her"
- Tonja Walker Back to 'General Hospital'? (Updated)
- First Air Date Set for Matt Cohen on 'Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders'
- Donnell Turner Isn't Interested in Curtis Fighting Jason for Sam on 'General Hospital
- 'General Hospital' Creative Team Talks the Best of 2016