|Greg Vaughan in Valentine's Again|
Katherine (Whelan), a successful, workaholic advertising executive, endures the worst Valentine’s Day date of her life, which she believes confirms she will never find the right guy, let alone true love. She storms out of the restaurant, and on her walk home, takes pity on a homeless gypsy (Sirtis), giving her money. As Katherine walks away, we see the gypsy weave a magical spell. Katherine returns to her apartment and falls asleep, and when she awakens and goes to work, she realizes it is Valentine’s morning again -- she’s reliving the same day.
She encounters the gypsy who tells Katherine that true love has been right under her nose, but she’s been blind to it because of her all-consuming focus on her career. She tells Katherine that for her own good she cast a spell that will force her to repeat the day until she finds this guy and wins his heart. Katherine relives the day over and over attempting to “get it right” on many Valentine’s dates until she finds the right guy.
Stay tuned to Serial Scoop for more information on Vaughan's new film as it becomes available.
Follow Serial Scoop on Twitter and Like
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: (January 16-January 20, 2017)
- 'Days of our Lives' Spoilers: Deimos Kidnaps Abby and Gabi; Chad to the Rescue
- 'Days of our Lives' 2017 Preview
- 'Days of our Lives' Preview: Chad is Torn Between Gabi and Abby
- First Air Dates Set for Christie Clark and Austin Peck on 'Days of our Lives'
- Vivian Jovanni Leaving 'Days of our Lives'
- Leaked Video Reveals Abby and Dario Become Engaged on 'Days of our Lives'
- Lucas Adams Joins the Cast of 'Days of our Lives'